Welcome, Guest Login Register

Nintendo Switch
The Nintendo NX has been revealed as a tablet/gaming device known as the Nintendo Switch - similar to the Wii U, but more portable, smaller and traditional in terms of its controller system. Let's just hope that it comes with more success than the failed system and maybe puts Nintendo back on the market, their marketing advertisement released a few days ago looks promising.

I won't be getting one, but want to know if anyone else is getting one and you can chat all about it here.

(copied from 101G)
101Gamers - Where pixels become discussions
I don't know if it's something that I'll end up getting but it sounds pretty interesting.
I might buy it depending on the price. I thought about buying the Wii U for the Mario exclusives primarily, but ultimately decided against it because it had cost too much. If the Wii U drops in price, however, I might be purchasing it also with Super Bros U, 3D World, Smash, DK Tropical Freeze, and Mario Kart 8. When I was actually actively looking into purchasing a Wii U, I had more exclusives I was interested in, but it's been a year or so and I've forgot them but the titles I have written here still interest me but I am going to wait for a hefty deal first.

Whether I purchase the Switch or not depends on the cost and exclusives available. I'm not interested in multi-plats on Nintendo consoles.
(11-07-2016, 05:13 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote: I might buy it depending on the price. I thought about buying the Wii U for the Mario exclusives primarily, but ultimately decided against it because it had cost too much. If the Wii U drops in price, however, I might be purchasing it also with Super Bros U, 3D World, Smash, DK Tropical Freeze, and Mario Kart 8. When I was actually actively looking into purchasing a Wii U, I had more exclusives I was interested in, but it's been a year or so and I've forgot them but the titles I have written here still interest me but I am going to wait for a hefty deal first.

Whether I purchase the Switch or not depends on the cost and exclusives available. I'm not interested in multi-plats on Nintendo consoles.

I only played the "Wii" console once or twice and didn't like it at all. Personally not a big fan of that franchise.
The Wii wasn't great, I agree.

Poor hardware standards and lack of use of the motion controls by third parties made it a bad console.

I only support Nintendo's older consoles (anything before the Wii) because they were actually made well, nowadays Nintendo is a great joke considering the lack of care they have for their customers.
101Gamers - Where pixels become discussions