Welcome, Guest Login Register

[10.09] Changelog
  • Merged the Goals & Milestones forum with The Lounge.
  • Added PM Quota Reached notice in User CP that will become visible once you've reached your PM space limit.
  • Added a "Stickied Thread" button above threads letting users know that the thread they're visiting is pinned/stickied.
  • Updated all award icons so they're now all consistent with each other and added a few new ones!
  • Location is now also displayed in posts.
  • Fixed a couple of small theme bugs.
"PM limit"
Why?
(10-16-2016, 12:03 AM)GamesWithIsaac Wrote: "PM limit"
Why?

Private messages can take up a lot of server space when given the chance. The limit isn't low like most websites so that's good.

Was that your question?
yeah that answered it. Question, will the PixelFourms logo come back?
(10-16-2016, 12:11 AM)GamesWithIsaac Wrote: yeah that answered it. Question, will the PixelFourms logo come back?

Yes you'll see one soon as I can work up something really nice.
I set the PM/U2U limit to 600 on my site, might set it to 250 though :P
Can't wait for the logo though ^^
101Gamers - Where pixels become discussions
(10-24-2016, 04:13 AM)PuggyDreamy Wrote: I set the PM/U2U limit to 600 on my site, might set it to 250 though :P
Can't wait for the logo though ^^

I could set the limit a little higher if needed and it would be perfectly fine. I just don't see a need for it.
I like the Google Fonts award icons even though this is a little old by now. However, the theme looks very nice. I just think the forums need a bit structural change and that's it.
(11-07-2016, 07:53 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote: I like the Google Fonts award icons even though this is a little old by now. However, the theme looks very nice. I just think the forums need a bit structural change and that's it.

What form of structure would you suggest/prefer?