Welcome, Guest Login Register

A logo
So I was wondering whether or not someone was working on a logo for PixelForums or if it was just going to stay the way it is. I was messing around with some ideas but if @Wage or someone else is already working on one I don't want to spoil it.

This looked pretty cool: [Image: 24lls12.jpg]
But I'm not sure whether it fits with the design or not. Any feedback/tell me not to bother because someone's already working on one?
That doesn't look bad at all but it reminds me too much of Minecraft.

I've been meaning to create us one but haven't got around to it since I don't know how I want it to look just yet. It's certainly planned and won't be just a plain-text logo like you see now for much longer.
(10-03-2016, 02:05 PM)Wage Wrote: That doesn't look bad at all but it reminds me too much of Minecraft.

I've been meaning to create us one but haven't got around to it since I don't know how I want it to look just yet. It's certainly planned and won't be just a plain-text logo like you see now for much longer.

Ok cool, yeah now that you mention it it does a bit. :P I'm looking forward to what you design.
(10-03-2016, 05:18 PM)Benpai Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 02:05 PM)Wage Wrote: That doesn't look bad at all but it reminds me too much of Minecraft.

Ok cool, yeah now that you mention it it does a bit. :P I'm looking forward to what you design.

Yea I've had a couple people say something about it already, the current plain-text definitely will be changed...but is it off-putting? Or do you just feel that it would be much better when we have an actual logo?
(10-03-2016, 05:31 PM)Wage Wrote:

Yea I've had a couple people say something about it already, the current plain-text definitely will be changed...but is it off-putting? Or do you just feel that it would be much better when we have an actual logo?

It's not off-putting at all, it's just the first thing I noticed as this is a design forum  Xd
(10-03-2016, 05:43 PM)Benpai Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 05:31 PM)Wage Wrote:

It's not off-putting at all, it's just the first thing I noticed as this is a design forum  Xd

I see what you mean haha. I'll see if I can work up some magic.