Welcome, Guest Login Register

When did you first start designing?
When did you all first start designing? I started back when YouTube still had the right/left/top layout that everyone loved so much. I did work for gamers in exchange for Microsoft points when that was a thing. Had a ton of fun just starting out and personally learned a lot from it. So you could say gaming is what got me interested and hooked.
I miss that Youtube layout, so much customization options.. Oh well. To answer your question. I started with graphical work when I was 11-12 years old, which is 7-8 years ago now. (You can do the math on my age yourself... :P) Since then I have worked with different aspects of design, art and creation. I have also nested 3 years of education in media and communication with a focus on graphical art, design and journalism.
(10-01-2016, 09:53 AM)Crovus Wrote: I miss that Youtube layout, so much customization options.. Oh well. To answer your question. I started with graphical work when I was 11-12 years old, which is 7-8 years ago now. (You can do the math on my age yourself... :P) Since then I have worked with different aspects of design, art and creation. I have also nested 3 years of education in media and communication with a focus on graphical art, design and journalism.

Sounds like a pretty hefty skill-set that must prove to be useful.

I miss YouTube's old layout so much, making backgrounds for it used to be the funnest thing. The new one is so plain and boring.