Welcome, Guest Login Register

My Forza Horizon 3 Photos i took in-game
Some more shots i took in-game UPDATED

Those are some really sick photos, really HD too. I think they could of did a better job when making the water.

Nice plates.
(09-26-2016, 07:05 AM)Wage Wrote: Those are some really sick photos, really HD too. I think they could of did a better job when making the water.

Nice plates.

eh i think some water in some spots are better than others its a good game though.
(09-26-2016, 03:33 PM)Kennstro Wrote:
(09-26-2016, 07:05 AM)Wage Wrote: Those are some really sick photos, really HD too. I think they could of did a better job when making the water.

Nice plates.

eh i think some water in some spots are better than others its a good game though.

The rain looks pretty realistic despite the water in that one picture. Does it also rain on your car with real'ish physics?
(09-27-2016, 07:24 PM)Wage Wrote:
(09-26-2016, 03:33 PM)Kennstro Wrote:

Nice plates.

The rain looks pretty realistic despite the water in that one picture. Does it also rain on your car with real'ish physics?

yeah you get water spots and stuff
Some shots of my M3

(09-29-2016, 08:59 PM)Kennstro Wrote: Some shots of my M3

That first image is actually pretty sweet, you couldn't of got a better pov.
Looks like a really well made game going by your screenshots man. Looks awesome.
(09-30-2016, 12:41 AM)Wage Wrote:

Meh i don't know much about the things in the photo edit mode like other people who take photos in-game on the daily but i mean anyone can take pretty decent photos but the lighting in-game does make a difference i think color choice of the car as well

(10-03-2016, 02:29 PM)Vazor Wrote: Looks like a really well made game going by your screenshots man. Looks awesome.

thanks the games really fun and alot better than the last horizon
(10-04-2016, 05:13 PM)Kennstro Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 12:41 AM)Wage Wrote:

Meh i don't know much about the things in the photo edit mode like other people who take photos in-game on the daily but i mean anyone can take pretty decent photos but the lighting in-game does make a difference i think color choice of the car as well

(10-03-2016, 02:29 PM)Vazor Wrote: Looks like a really well made game going by your screenshots man. Looks awesome.

thanks the games really fun and alot better than the last horizon

I'd play it if I had an Xbox One lmao. The only reason I would ever get one would be for probably CoD4 Remastered.