Welcome, Guest Login Register

Some old YouTube Banners
Here's some old YouTube Banners that I forgot I had uploaded to carbonmade. Thought I'd show them off here because why not.

[Image: ggjv.png]
Very nice and cool! I used to have some old channel backgrounds from back in the day.
Very nice I remember someone was very interested in this intro I made way back Wink 

(09-25-2016, 05:23 PM)lowheartrate Wrote: Very nice I remember someone was very interested in this intro I made way back Wink 

Didn't you actually make one for one of my old teams? Those were the good days.
Yuckyyyyy, reminds me of the old days when call of duty YouTubers were relevant. It looks like an old thumbnail.
(12-19-2016, 08:43 PM)Snow Wrote: Yuckyyyyy, reminds me of the old days when call of duty YouTubers were relevant. It looks like an old thumbnail.

That's when Call of Duty was much more enjoyable as well haha, these are indeed pretty old. I miss the old YouTube Layout more than anything!
(12-20-2016, 02:34 AM)Wage Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 08:43 PM)Snow Wrote: Yuckyyyyy, reminds me of the old days when call of duty YouTubers were relevant. It looks like an old thumbnail.

That's when Call of Duty was much more enjoyable as well haha, these are indeed pretty old. I miss the old YouTube Layout more than anything!

The good ol' days. I remember those days. I also like the new one. It feels more modern for me. Maybe if they can have a mix of the two they could get a better result.