Welcome, Guest Login Register

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare & Modern Warfare RemakeReveal Trailer
What do you guys think to this?

Make sure you watch until the end to see the best bit! Wink

Well...I'm not seeing any exoskeleton suits or anything so that's a plus. The ending was the best part when they landed on shipment.  :eek:
(05-02-2016, 01:09 PM)Wage Wrote: Well...I'm not seeing any exoskeleton suits or anything so that's a plus. The ending was the best part when they landed on shipment.  :eek:

I think I saw some stupid jumping around though! I'm not keen on the space idea at all though.
(05-02-2016, 01:57 PM)Horizon Wrote:
(05-02-2016, 01:09 PM)Wage Wrote: Well...I'm not seeing any exoskeleton suits or anything so that's a plus. The ending was the best part when they landed on shipment.  :eek:

I think I saw some stupid jumping around though! I'm not keen on the space idea at all though.

I'm pretty sure that's only for campaign though, hopefully I'm not wrong. I don't ever play campaign so that'll be fine.

I'm only ever playing multiplayer.
For me ever since Black Ops 2 the franchise has gone massively downhill. They just keep going further and further into the future. For Infinite Warfare and going into Space they are still going in the wrong direction. So many of the COD fans are asking to go back to current time or older. The New Battlefield is what I'm really excited about going back to WW1 or 2 (can't remember which).

But as I'm sure most people are happy about, the remaster of Modern Warfare! So hyped for that and thats literally the only reason i shall be buying Infinite!
(05-02-2016, 06:15 PM)Createch Wrote: For me ever since Black Ops 2 the franchise has gone massively downhill. They just keep going further and further into the future. For Infinite Warfare and going into Space they are still going in the wrong direction. So many of the COD fans are asking to go back to current time or older. The New Battlefield is what I'm really excited about going back to WW1 or 2 (can't remember which).

But as I'm sure most people are happy about, the remaster of Modern Warfare! So hyped for that and thats literally the only reason i shall be buying Infinite!

We clearly share the same view on CoD because BO2 is far as I'm willing to go.
Just a heads up, it is now available for pre order on amazon.
Over 625,000 dislikes apparently on YouTube. Ha ha ha ha :)
101Gamers - Where pixels become discussions
(05-07-2016, 03:15 PM)Spiralcannon2CW Wrote: Over 625,000 dislikes apparently on YouTube. Ha ha ha ha :)

715,000+ now.

[Image: bp4V.png]
(05-07-2016, 03:30 PM)Wage Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 03:15 PM)Spiralcannon2CW Wrote: Over 625,000 dislikes apparently on YouTube. Ha ha ha ha :)

715,000+ now.

[Image: bp4V.png]

I'd only be giving it a dislike for the infinite warfare part. The CoD 4 remake bit gets a big thumbs up from me.