Welcome, Guest Login Register

VPN (Virtual Private Network) IP's which need to be banned.
Hello, my name is Cotton (previously known as Ominous). Today I will be releasing a list of IP address's which I believe need to be banned from Pixel Forums, as they are a VPN IP address, and the VPN is paid (also its very common). Below are the list of IP address's, which I believe should be banned. 

Wage, if you would please contact me for the rest/full list of IP address's. This is just a suggestion, and some of the IP address's which are most commonly used. 
Are these IPs commonly associated with malicious attacks or something?

As of right now I have nothing against anyone using a VPN service to access PixelForums, doesn't hurt us in any way. When a service needs added to the block list for any appropriate reason it gets blocked.
(09-16-2016, 12:14 AM)Wage Wrote: Are these IPs commonly associated with malicious attacks or something?

As of right now I have nothing against anyone using a VPN service to access PixelForums, doesn't hurt us in any way. When a service needs added to the block list for any appropriate reason it gets blocked.

These IP's are mostly used for malicious attacks.

That is the reason I would prefer they be banned. Smile
(09-16-2016, 08:03 AM)Ominous Wrote:
(09-16-2016, 12:14 AM)Wage Wrote: Are these IPs commonly associated with malicious attacks or something?

These IP's are mostly used for malicious attacks.

That is the reason I would prefer they be banned. Smile

I've blocked the ones that I've found reports about, thank you for your suggestion.