Welcome, Guest Login Register

Rebirth - Speed Art
Super sorry for the shitty skipping parts, I'm still learning how to use this new screen recording program.
Future videos will be better!

I wanted to work on a bigger project to kind of force myself to further my skills, do bigger things and work harder.
I have always loved dark imagery so a tarot card styled illustration seemed like the right idea.
I know it is a little crowded in some spaces but I was really trying to push myself to do some more detailed work.

I hope you like it and let me know what you think.

[Image: LPvAscp.jpg]
[Image: o2TsUPa.png]
Need any help? PM me.
Loved the speed art and the amount of detail you put into this one. This would look really badass on real material, like a card deck case or something.
Best illustration I've seen in a long time.

The skull and bones catch my eye more than anything.
Great Job, love the details on the skull and top/bottom part. Just curious, why Photoshop instead of illustrator? Wouldn't it be better to have the drawing as vectors?
Now this is orgasmic. I personally wasn't feeling it with some of your other work posted here, but this.... After the sketch I would have used illustrator.
Brilliant. Would look amazing as a fabric print as well.
The road to nowhere leads to me.
Really amazing! Been ages since I've made a speed art, makes me miss it! Nice music choice as well :)

As for the illustration, absolutely incredible, really well done. Would look so nice on a deck of cards. Looking forward to seeing more of this!