Welcome, Guest Login Register

[5.1] Updates
(05-03-2016, 02:31 AM)Wage Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 02:28 AM)Horizon Wrote: Sounds good buddy.

Just a thought,  but it would be great to have an award for the first so many members.  This could also persuade new members to join. Cool

I'm a little confused by what you mean there but I think I get what you're saying.

An award that's given to the first 25(example number) members registered?

I probably didn't explain it very well, however yes, the first 25 for example.
(05-03-2016, 02:39 AM)Horizon Wrote:

Just a thought,  but it would be great to have an award for the first so many members.  This could also persuade new members to join. Cool

I'm a little confused by what you mean there but I think I get what you're saying.

I probably didn't explain it very well, however yes, the first 25 for example.

That's acceptable but I'd need an icon for it.
I'll have a look when I'm home from work later today and see what I can knock together.
(05-03-2016, 02:52 AM)Horizon Wrote: I'll have  a look when I'm home from work later today and see what I can knock together.

Added "The First" award to the list, icon can be changed once we get a better one.

https://pixelforums.net/myawards.php

(05-03-2016, 02:55 AM)Wage Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 02:52 AM)Horizon Wrote: I'll have  a look when I'm home from work later today and see what I can knock together.

Added "The First" award to the list, icon can be changed once we get a better one.

https://pixelforums.net/myawards.php

Thank you, I'll think of some more too.
Not worth making a new thread for so here's a few more updates.

5.4.16:
  1. A new quick link has been added to members_profile so you can quickly navigate to the edit profile page, it will only show when viewing your own profile and not others.
  2. Posts now show a (Thread Author) tag when viewing a post that was created by the thread author, saves time by not having to scroll up or go back to the first page to see who actually started the thread.