Welcome, Guest Login Register

Award Suggestions
I've just added the award system with a few awards to go along with it, although that won't be enough and I'd like to have a much wider range of awards for users to strive for. So I'm open to any award suggestions, make sure to check the award page to make sure it's not already added. 

I'll need a 24x24 transparent icon that matches up with the award you're suggesting, you may include multiple if you like so we can choose the best looking one. Make sure this icon includes the license file because if we do not have permission to use it, it will not be used.

Optional Format: (Recommended)
Quote:Award Icon: Your award icon goes here, provide the link or use image tags.
License: Include the license file to it here.
Award Description: Explain what the award name is going to be about and it's preferred name.
Hey :)

Dont have any icons or licences for you at the moment, but let me know if any of these are a good idea and ill grab the relevant bits for them :)

Tutorial King - Submitted a certain amount of useful tutorials
Rainmaker - 1000 Forum Posts
OG - Original Member from launch
Year One - Member for 1 year
PF Veteran - Member 3 Years+
Idea Guy - Someone who has contributed major ideas to PF that have been implemented
Illustrated - Has a talent in Illustration and is a leading member within the illustrated forum
Branded - Same as Illustrated but for branding
(Not sure <-- some clever pun to do with photography) - Same as above 2
Resourceful - Member who has provided the community with a lot of useful resources

Thats all I've got for now. Let me know if any of these are decent and ill grab an icon and licence for them :)
(05-02-2016, 06:35 PM)Createch Wrote: Hey :)

Dont have any icons or licences for you at the moment, but let me know if any of these are a good idea and ill grab the relevant bits for them :)

Tutorial King - Submitted a certain amount of useful tutorials
Rainmaker - 1000 Forum Posts
OG - Original Member from launch
Year One - Member for 1 year
PF Veteran - Member 3 Years+
Idea Guy - Someone who has contributed major ideas to PF that have been implemented
Illustrated - Has a talent in Illustration and is a leading member within the illustrated forum
Branded - Same as Illustrated but for branding
(Not sure <-- some clever pun to do with photography) - Same as above 2
Resourceful - Member who has provided the community with a lot of useful resources

Thats all I've got for now. Let me know if any of these are decent and ill grab an icon and licence for them :)

Time registered and post count awards will come later.

Photography aka Photographer is an award I really want to see added, so feel free to look for an award that fits that criteria.

I've added the Contributor award that I believe fits some of the other ones.
Not entirely sure on the criteria yet, but this would be a pretty cool icon for it?

[Image: camera_lens_32x32.png]

[Image: camera_lens_256x256.png]
(05-09-2016, 04:45 PM)Horizon Wrote: Not entirely sure on the criteria yet, but this would be a pretty cool icon for it?

Doesn't look too bad, I will certainly consider it. You're referring to the photography award correct?

It has to remain clear after being downsized to 24x24 pixels though.
(05-09-2016, 05:02 PM)Wage Wrote:
(05-09-2016, 04:45 PM)Horizon Wrote: Not entirely sure on the criteria yet, but this would be a pretty cool icon for it?

Doesn't look too bad, I will certainly consider it. You're referring to the photography award correct?

Apologies, yes I was referring to the photography award.

This one may be a little clearer: [Image: Camera_Icon.png]
(05-09-2016, 05:11 PM)Horizon Wrote:

YES that one's a lot better, where did you find it? I don't want to add it if it's not allowed by the author.
(05-09-2016, 05:18 PM)Wage Wrote:

YES that one's a lot better, where did you find it? I don't want to add it if it's not allowed by the author.

PM'd you.
(05-09-2016, 05:20 PM)Horizon Wrote:

PM'd you.

I've added the award along with it's icon, we'll be keeping it as is unless we find an even better one which I highly doubt.
(05-09-2016, 06:23 PM)Wage Wrote:
(05-09-2016, 05:20 PM)Horizon Wrote:

PM'd you.

I've added the award along with it's icon, we'll be keeping it as is unless we find an even better one which I highly doubt.

Great, that looks better than I thought it would!