Welcome, Guest Login Register

Do you think these relaxing apps work?
So a while ago there was this app released that was meant to be the next big thing for relaxing you. It was designed around brainwaves and Tai Chi. 

You can read a little more about it here - http://www.fastcodesign.com/3052005/an-i...nd-tai-chi

But yeah do you think these apps really work? 

let me know :D
Haven't heard about these apps but they seem pretty cool, if I had a phone I'd download it.
(08-06-2016, 01:04 PM)Wage Wrote: Haven't heard about these apps but they seem pretty cool, if I had a phone I'd download it.

yeah they're a great idea, just never really think they properly work. Just a placebo effect i guess.

What happened to your phone?
(08-06-2016, 05:29 PM)Createch Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 01:04 PM)Wage Wrote: Haven't heard about these apps but they seem pretty cool, if I had a phone I'd download it.

yeah they're a great idea, just never really think they properly work. Just a placebo effect i guess.

Nothing, I've just went without one for the longest time.
(08-07-2016, 12:08 AM)Wage Wrote:

Fair enough! Bit sad to say i cant really live without my phone, literally do everything on it!
(08-07-2016, 08:12 AM)Createch Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 12:08 AM)Wage Wrote:

Fair enough! Bit sad to say i cant really live without my phone, literally do everything on it!

I'll definitely be buying a new one soon.
I think but dont quote me on this, sometimes your brain can respond to situations in different ways. So if maybe the app is playing music that is soft and calming you might start to get sleepy or maybe it plays your favorite chiptune then you'll feel joyful or exited or maybe they play a really depressing song, you'll start to get really depressed... but thats just my theory.