Welcome, Guest Login Register

My logos - GamesWithIsaac -
Heyo! New logo for a hack!
[Image: get.php?id=FyweFj1teZoGIGTR]
Owner of Isaac's Logo service/I-Logos
Send me
A PM!

You did a great job on this one! I like the bright colors you have chosen, and great font choice.
[Image: Isaac%27s%20Place.png]
A new logo for my website that I spent months working that was once just a school project (that I did better than everyone, cause they used Weebly).
If want to check it out; (http://isaacsplace.x10.bz/Index.htm) Its just a side hobby I've been working on. Its a portal to find my remixes, stories, and junk.
Send me
A PM!

I like the 3D affect on the letters and the color! I personally would have made the "I" in Isaac a little wider or taller to make it stand out from the "l" in place. I can see that they look slightly different, but not by much.
I'll put that in.
Thanks for the feedback!
Send me
A PM!

(01-24-2017, 09:25 PM)GamesWithIsaac Wrote: I'll put that in.
Thanks for the feedback!

No problem. The font you picked if fun as well.
Its nice and simple which is what i like :) May of over-done it on the layer styles a bit but seeing that comes with experience. Been going through your topic and your definitely improving!!!

Also just a side note, might be worth making a new topic per logo you do, can be hard to keep track of which design people are talking about plus gives you some extra topics on your profile. Just a thought :)
Alright then. I'll start making a new thread for each logo!
so here is the final version of my websites logo!

[Image: Isaac%27s%20Place.png]
Send me
A PM!