Welcome, Guest Login Register

My logos - GamesWithIsaac -
(08-10-2016, 08:42 PM)GamesWithIsaac Wrote: yeah, but for some reason the owner wanted the controller version, in Photoshop CC it was semi transparent but I guess it wasnt when I saved it..

You could fix the edges up with the pentool and that would drastically improve the quality I'm sure.
(08-10-2016, 04:30 PM)GamesWithIsaac Wrote: Made some new logos!
[Image: k6r8Cjo.png]
[Image: rP9yPv8.png]
which one is better?

Simular to Wage i prefer the second one! But as you said if the client wanted the top one then its all good! :D
The owner finally changed to just the text one!
[Image: Cc4WpJV.png]
made a new one! hope you all like!
[Image: logo.png]

I really like this one.
That one is much better, you're improving a lot. Are you using Photoshop to create these?
yeah, I remember in the beginning I would just slap some text on a random clip art and call it a logo!
(08-21-2016, 08:00 PM)GamesWithIsaac Wrote: yeah, I remember in the beginning I would just slap some text on a random clip art and call it a logo!

You'll grow more experienced and get better over time all it takes is a little practice. YouTube is a great source of education if you aren't already taking advantage of it.
I think I might switch to Paint.net since there are a lot more free plugins to use there.
(08-24-2016, 09:46 PM)GamesWithIsaac Wrote: I think I might switch to Paint.net since there are a lot more free plugins to use there.

Here's a thread that may help you with an abundance of things:
https://pixelforums.net/showthread.php?tid=2