Welcome, Guest Login Register

PuggyDreamy or CosmicKeiko
No these aren't spambots it's some lamer that decided to write a ton of insults to the users telling them to kill themself / suck a d--- / etc.

I just used forumotion for the new site though because things like hostinger and byethost are junk really... self hosting is good but for a community you can't use free hosting sites to make anything good really.

Might suggest stopforumspam feature for them though because they don't have it yet. ~pug

This was an idiot teaming up with someone else (xkitten and staplebutter) they basically wrote stupid and childish insults all over the place.

Forumotion doesn't have stopforumspam but I might suggest it to them if I can be bothered to login to their support forum at some point. ~pug

(forumotion's better than using byethost or some other garbage free host, even if it isn't got ftp or db access...)
101Gamers - Where pixels become discussions
(07-26-2016, 03:17 AM)PuggyDreamy Wrote: No these aren't spambots it's some lamer that decided to write a ton of insults to the users telling them to kill themself / suck a d--- / etc.

I just used forumotion for the new site though because things like hostinger and byethost are junk really... self hosting is good but for a community you can't use free hosting sites to make anything good really.

Might suggest stopforumspam feature for them though because they don't have it yet. ~pug

This was an idiot teaming up with someone else (xkitten and staplebutter) they basically wrote stupid and childish insults all over the place.

Forumotion doesn't have stopforumspam but I might suggest it to them if I can be bothered to login to their support forum at some point. ~pug

(forumotion's better than using byethost or some other garbage free host, even if it isn't got ftp or db access...)

Might I recommend an alternative? It wouldn't require you to run a server and you could use MyBB and even your own custom domain if you wish. Later on if you decide you want to self-host they allow you to export the database for a small fee making things easy.

http://icyboards.com/ they have a nice setup.