Welcome, Guest Login Register

PuggyDreamy or CosmicKeiko
It's both of us.
Since we are two different personalities in one person...

Both of us like old games and administrate a website, forum. 
Especially Street Fighter (Though I'm not a fan) and Sonic (especially CD)

Though we are here from PromoLocus and have no experience in image design... in fact, we only have an iPhone. But there may be a surprise for us in App Store?

Hello/welcome to pixelforums :)
~cosmickeiko

(puggy will probably post himself tomorrow, don't worry)
101Gamers - Where pixels become discussions
Welcome back, Cammy right? I can merge your other account with this one if you like.
Yes, that is the same one~
Merge that account with this, we use the names PuggyDreamy and CosmicKeiko now so keep it updated

He lost the password and email apparently lol!
~cosmickeiko
(07-25-2016, 03:39 PM)PuggyDreamy Wrote: Yes, that is the same one~
Merge that account with this, we use the names PuggyDreamy and CosmicKeiko now so keep it updated

He lost the password and email apparently lol!
~cosmickeiko

Awesome, merged the account for you. Everything should be perfect now.
Heh, thanks~
It's really cool here already. You seem like a very nice guy Wage ~cosmickeiko

I also referred 2 friends gameswithisaac and remix10tailed :)
(07-25-2016, 03:45 PM)PuggyDreamy Wrote: Heh, thanks~
It's really cool here already. You seem like a very nice guy Wage ~cosmickeiko

I also referred 2 friends gameswithisaac and remix10tailed :)

Likewise. Thanks for spreading PF around to your friends.
They didn't join but did check it out at least.
(Remember the days of 101Gamers lel. When we got like 80 spam posts in a few hours on the test thread. I'll never know how bots found it so quickly.)

You're also welcome to be a mod again on my board as well, that's been up a while I don't think it can go down again. ~Pug
(07-26-2016, 02:53 AM)PuggyDreamy Wrote: They didn't join but did check it out at least.
(Remember the days of 101Gamers lel. When we got like 80 spam posts in a few hours on the test thread. I'll never know how bots found it so quickly.)

You're also welcome to be a mod again on my board as well, that's been up a while I don't think it can go down again. ~Pug

What ever happen to 101Gamers?
Well, I went pretty inactive until about 2 weeks ago, my dad basically deleted the site just after I was grounded for a bit of time. He knew if I was going to get grounded I'd go to the database and change the owner of the board.

I'm 14 so it wasn't my hosting account but I stored the password and stuff to the site in my iCloud, my dad then also changed the password on that as well now, basically I have to get permission to download apps now etc. because I don't know the password.

While I know the DOB and one of the security questions I don't know the other one (forgot it) so I can't reset the pass on it either.

Then 101G turned into a general discussion site which is linked in my signature ever since and it has been fine. (Despite spammers, but we had to put admin activation to stop butthurt demoted staff making alt accounts and asking people to form a spam army to try and kill it.)

~pug
(07-26-2016, 03:05 AM)PuggyDreamy Wrote: Well, I went pretty inactive until about 2 weeks ago, my dad basically deleted the site just after I was grounded for a bit of time. He knew if I was going to get grounded I'd go to the database and change the owner of the board.

I'm 14 so it wasn't my hosting account but I stored the password and stuff to the site in my iCloud, my dad then also changed the password on that as well now, basically I have to get permission to download apps now etc. because I don't know the password.

While I know the DOB and one of the security questions I don't know the other one (forgot it) so I can't reset the pass on it either.

Then 101G turned into a general discussion site which is linked in my signature ever since and it has been fine. (Despite spammers, but we had to put admin activation to stop butthurt demoted staff making alt accounts and asking people to form a spam army to try and kill it.)

~pug

A tip: Cloudflare has worked wonders for me, and I'm sure it would for you too. I haven't had to deal with even 1 spammer/bot since PF has been up. This is with Google's reCAPTCHA also enabled plus MyBB's in-house settings to combat spam.

With all that in place I don't even need to require email activation at the moment.