Welcome, Guest Login Register

Design Quote of the Day #3
Todays quote is one i probably use the most often when it comes down to expressing myself on websites, CV's and about sections. Only found this quote maybe 6 months ago and loved it instantly! Also its come from someone that may not instantly be considered when it comes to the topic of design :) 

[Image: Albert-Einstein-Royalty-Free.png]
Einstein just has a way with words doesn't he.
(07-23-2016, 04:36 PM)Wage Wrote: Einstein just has a way with words doesn't he.

yeah he really does! He's got a couple of really good quotes which ill most likely post up in the future :)
(07-24-2016, 04:43 AM)Createch Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 04:36 PM)Wage Wrote: Einstein just has a way with words doesn't he.

yeah he really does! He's got a couple of really good quotes which ill most likely post up in the future :)

I've thought about getting a poster to hang up on my wall displaying one of his quotes.
There's someone I know who is contagiously happy she's also one of the staff members on my board. Relevant to the quote I guess. ~pug
101Gamers - Where pixels become discussions
(07-25-2016, 04:18 PM)Wage Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 04:43 AM)Createch Wrote:

I've thought about getting a poster to hang up on my wall displaying one of his quotes.

DO IT!! Well worth it :D I have the poster quoting - "Logic will get you from A to B but imagination will take you everywhere"