Welcome, Guest Login Register

Design Quote of the Day #2
Day number 2 :D So this is a quote that I've kept with me for quite some time over the years, feel it speaks a lot and will hopefully motivate you and give you a love for your own design :) 

[Image: graphic-design-typography-font-hd-wallpa...-quote.jpg]
I can't say I necessarily agree with the "modern" part.
(07-22-2016, 06:44 PM)Wage Wrote: I can't say I necessarily agree with the "modern" part.

i get what you mean there, but i think its trying to convey design that is keeping up with trends and moving the industry forward :)
(07-22-2016, 07:24 PM)Createch Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 06:44 PM)Wage Wrote: I can't say I necessarily agree with the "modern" part.

i get what you mean there, but i think its trying to convey design that is keeping up with trends and moving the industry forward :)

Oh, I see I misunderstood that part then.
(07-22-2016, 08:58 PM)Wage Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 07:24 PM)Createch Wrote:

Oh, I see I misunderstood that part then.

Na don't worry, I don't think you misunderstood it :) A lot of quotes and sayings are all open to interpretation. There isn't really a wrong or write answer.
Which in many ways, is all about believing in yourself, love the quote!
The road to nowhere leads to me.