Welcome, Guest Login Register

The Myth Of Slenderman - Stop Motion Animation
I had to do a stop-motion animation for the last term of my 1st year on level 3 vfx and motion design course. The theme was fairytale, urban legend or myth. My final idea was the slenderman myth. I know Slender man doesn't talk but we all (the class) had to add our own innovative to the stop-motion animation, so I did voiceovers. This was my 2nd stop-motion animation as I have only done one before. Took me 3 hours to capture raw green screen footage and I keyed out in After Effects and done post production in after effects and premiere pro.

Anyways I can go on all day talking about this, so enjoy.

The SFX was really good and love how you stuck with the slenderman style type font. I haven't researched things like this but do you actually go frame by frame editing out parts like your hand?

I embedded the video for you.
Thankyou for the feedback and no aha, it's a sequence of 262 photos. But I had to capture frame by frame with a camera though.
(07-17-2016, 09:58 AM)AidenDZN Wrote: Thankyou for the feedback and no aha, it's a sequence of 262 photos. But I had to capture frame by frame with a camera though.

Oh wow, I bet that was a fun time.
Well done Aiden! The final piece came out really well :) The added effects have made the final look so much better than your draft that you sent me :)
lol, that is cool!
The road to nowhere leads to me.