Welcome, Guest Login Register

Your favorite childhood games?
I know some of you may not be too old but I thought I'd ask any way. What were and still are some of your favorite childhood games?

Some of mine were Tony Hawk, almost every Mario game, Need for Speed, and Grand Theft Auto.
Kawaii-Volt32 Wrote:I grew up with the Super Nintendo and the GameCube, mainly.

Specific games I remember: Donkey Kong Country 1 & 2, F-Zero, Mortal Kombat, Super Mario Kart, Super Mario World, Super Mario All-Stars, Street Fighter II: The World Warrior

I don't actually remember any of the other games we owned, but we had several other platformers and such for the system, and my first memory goes back to my dad teaching me how to fly on SMAS SMB3 at around 4 years old. I also remember at around 5 or 6 finding the 1-2 Warp Zone in SMB1.

99% of my first memories (pre-2009) relate to things on the Super Nintendo, in fact. I remember almost nothing else.
101Gamers - Where pixels become discussions
(08-30-2016, 12:37 PM)PuggyDreamy Wrote:
Kawaii-Volt32 Wrote:I grew up with the Super Nintendo and the GameCube, mainly.

Specific games I remember: Donkey Kong Country 1 & 2, F-Zero, Mortal Kombat, Super Mario Kart, Super Mario World, Super Mario All-Stars, Street Fighter II: The World Warrior

I don't actually remember any of the other games we owned, but we had several other platformers and such for the system, and my first memory goes back to my dad teaching me how to fly on SMAS SMB3 at around 4 years old. I also remember at around 5 or 6 finding the 1-2 Warp Zone in SMB1.

99% of my first memories (pre-2009) relate to things on the Super Nintendo, in fact. I remember almost nothing else.

The Super Nintendo will always be one of the best earlier consoles.
Indeed. My 4-year-old sister is now into F-Zero it seems, thanks to my dad, he had a lot of fun with the SNES too when he was in his teen years at the time of its popularity.
101Gamers - Where pixels become discussions
(08-31-2016, 05:18 AM)PuggyDreamy Wrote: Indeed. My 4-year-old sister is now into F-Zero it seems, thanks to my dad, he had a lot of fun with the SNES too when he was in his teen years at the time of its popularity.

Never heard of that game before. I might check it out when I get the time.
Crash Bandicoot, Mario Kart 64, and Super Mario 64. Played them with my family growing up so I guess that is why they hold such a sentimental value to me.
Oh I almost forgot about Ratchet & Clank...one of the best games for Playstation that me and friends used to grind daily.
Mine was Super Mario 64, 007 , Paper Boy, Super Smash Bros ( All on N64 ). NFS Underground 1 and 2 ( Recently bought these for ps2 again! ) , Pretty much any Mario game on any system i enjoyed. However i played Smash Bros and 007 the most on N64
(09-08-2016, 02:05 AM)Kennstro Wrote: Mine was Super Mario 64, 007 , Paper Boy, Super Smash Bros ( All on N64 ). NFS Underground 1 and 2 ( Recently bought these for ps2 again! ) , Pretty much any Mario game on any system i enjoyed. However i played Smash Bros and 007 the most on N64

NFS Underground and Midnight club were the games to play back in PS2 days.