Welcome, Guest Login Register

Image Zooming
What do you all think about having a image zooming feature added? There's many ways I can go about adding it and I'm sure it will definitely be worth it. Large images are scaled down in posts to prevent the page from breaking and becoming unreadable, this feature will allow you to zoom in on that image without breaking anything.

This way we can admire those HQ/High Resolution pictures without opening them in a new tab.
(07-15-2016, 09:34 PM)Wage Wrote: What do you all think about having a image zooming feature added? There's many ways I can go about adding it and I'm sure it will definitely be worth it. Large images are scaled down in posts to prevent the page from breaking and becoming unreadable, this feature will allow you to zoom in on that image without breaking anything.

This way we can admire those HQ/High Resolution pictures without opening them in a new tab.

Definitely a really good idea!! i always end up uploading large images so this will definitely help when making and viewing the threads
(07-16-2016, 06:49 AM)Createch Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 09:34 PM)Wage Wrote: What do you all think about having a image zooming feature added? There's many ways I can go about adding it and I'm sure it will definitely be worth it. Large images are scaled down in posts to prevent the page from breaking and becoming unreadable, this feature will allow you to zoom in on that image without breaking anything.

Definitely a really good idea!! i always end up uploading large images so this will definitely help when making and viewing the threads

I may have them open up in a lightbox kind of way, just like when you open your buddy list via the old theme header link.
Adding this in, you should all see it soon enough. Smile