Welcome, Guest Login Register

Website redesign - hirsirak.fi
I got subcontracted out to redesign this finnish wood working companies website.
He wanted something simple and elegant.
So basically his current website already had the simplistic concept and I just tried to make the UX better.
www.hirsirak.fi is the site.

And here is my redesign so far.
I made them a simple logo inspired by something I saw on logopond.
It may not be used in the final product.
The main focal element will be a slideshow of some of his work so keep that in mind when viewing.

[Image: c475ec45a2.png]

Also I just noticed the all caps copyright section and I plan to redo that to be normal text
[Image: o2TsUPa.png]
Need any help? PM me.
Looks great and they even got an improved logo out of it, hopefully they end up using it.

The upper footer looks a bit...empty perhaps? But I see that's how they have it currently on their old site.
(07-15-2016, 09:19 AM)Wage Wrote: Looks great and they even got an improved logo out of it, hopefully they end up using it.

The upper footer looks a bit...empty perhaps? But I see that's how they have it currently on their old site.
good design ,i think now days the designs are simple and elegent but i have 1 suggestion , if the client need seo promotion you must add more sections and add more content on that so must ask clients about this , otherwise your web site design is very good
(08-09-2016, 02:27 AM)roymathew Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 09:19 AM)Wage Wrote: Looks great and they even got an improved logo out of it, hopefully they end up using it.

good design ,i think now days the designs are simple and elegent but i have 1 suggestion , if the client need seo promotion you must add more sections and add more content on that so must ask clients about this , otherwise your web site design is very good

Yea it's great having an abundance of quality inbound links, etc.
Really like the design of it! Most certainly an upgrade from their original site. Even though i love minimalism and simplistic design, as others stated in the case of SEO it is a bit empty in places. Other than that, i really like it :)
Looks nice to me :)
I like the colors of this.
I would like to see a different theme for the Nav tho.
Keep up the good work bud!