Welcome, Guest Login Register

Pokemon Go
It has to be asked,  who's playing Pokemon go,  and what are you'll thoughts on it?
Looks like a pretty good game from what I've seen and tons of people are playing it but I have yet to try it.

Nintendo is making a ton of money from this game going viral, a ton.
Just got it today as its only just been officially released in the UK. Really loving it so far as a game! Love the technology and its a big step forward for AR :) Just a Wage mentioned they are making so much money! Saw a report yesterday that showed they are making $1.2 Million a day from it!!

But by far the most impressive thing that i find about it, is what it has done for obesity. 24hrs into release, Pokemon Go had done more for child obesity than any other fitness scheme had done in the past 8 years! Just find that really amazing :)
(07-14-2016, 08:11 AM)Createch Wrote: But by far the most impressive thing that i find about it, is what it has done for obesity. 24hrs into release, Pokemon Go had done more for child obesity than any other fitness scheme had done in the past 8 years! Just find that really amazing :)

Which is more than pathetic considering it's a video game that was released just what, days ago?
(07-14-2016, 08:33 AM)Wage Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 08:11 AM)Createch Wrote: But by far the most impressive thing that i find about it, is what it has done for obesity. 24hrs into release, Pokemon Go had done more for child obesity than any other fitness scheme had done in the past 8 years! Just find that really amazing :)

Which is more than pathetic considering it's a video game that was released just what, days ago?

true, also pretty ironic that the thing (video games) that people say is causing obesity has actually done the most to counteract it!
(07-14-2016, 11:37 AM)Createch Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 08:33 AM)Wage Wrote:

true, also pretty ironic that the thing (video games) that people say is causing obesity has actually done the most to counteract it!

Yup, that's exactly what I was talking about.
I've just turned level 10 on there. The only problem is I can't actually find that many Pokemon to catch near me as I live in the middle of nowhere. It would be great to see more stops and gyms nearby!
(07-19-2016, 06:31 AM)Horizon Wrote: I've just turned level 10 on there. The only problem is I can't actually find that many Pokemon to catch near me as I live in the middle of nowhere. It would be great to see more stops and gyms nearby!

Thats the same problem i have! Literally have to drive like 15min just to find anything!
(07-21-2016, 08:06 AM)Createch Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 06:31 AM)Horizon Wrote: I've just turned level 10 on there. The only problem is I can't actually find that many Pokemon to catch near me as I live in the middle of nowhere. It would be great to see more stops and gyms nearby!

Thats the same problem i have! Literally have to drive like 15min just to find anything!

I live out in the country, like a mile or two out of the city so if I were to play Pokemon GO I'd probably be screwed.
Pokemons are totally crowded in where I live, I don't really get attracted to this game for some reason, guess it's because I'm just too busy or
just don't like this thing. I prefer playing other games :)

But it is indeed a genius idea..