Welcome, Guest Login Register

Water Tower WIP
Worked on this a few years ago. Recently found the rendered image, but I think the project file is lost. :/

May try to recreate it in the future.

Tell me what you think :)

[Image: 04cb4538158657.575772e57defc.png]
Looks very good, even though where I live out towers don't look like that. But I have seen those kind of towers before.
(07-09-2016, 07:47 AM)Ominous Wrote: Looks very good, even though where I live out towers don't look like that. But I have seen those kind of towers before.

Yeah, they look like huge circle objects here, but I was going off of a design I seen on a game my friend was playing while I was modeling it.

Thanks for the compliment.
Really nice job with this, too bad you lost the project file to it.

We have a water tower that looks very similar to this where I live.
(07-09-2016, 07:56 AM)walrus Wrote:
(07-09-2016, 07:47 AM)Ominous Wrote: Looks very good, even though where I live out towers don't look like that. But I have seen those kind of towers before.

Yeah, they look like huge circle objects here, but I was going off of a design I seen on a game my friend was playing while I was modeling it.

Thanks for the compliment.

Hopefully you can recover the file, and add some texture to it. Looks very good. Love the fact you put so much detail into it.
Looks really good. I'd like to see this with some textures on it!
Not sure if you are working on this anymore but you should texture it. The design is nice but something about the very top part is making me feal weird.
Abstract yet definitive, love the black and white color, this is cool!
The road to nowhere leads to me.