Welcome, Guest Login Register

Design of the Month #1
This will be our very first installment of DOTM.

Rules:
  1. You can only enter one piece each month but if you create a better piece and want to replace a recently submitted one before the month/contest is over you may do so.
  2. You can't submit on someone else's behalf, only yourself.
  3. A poll with all the submissions will be created to decide the winner once the window of time to submit your piece has ended, if you don't submit within that time, we're sorry.
You have until August 10th to submit your work.
Im assuming we submit our post on this thread?
(07-12-2016, 12:15 PM)Createch Wrote: Im assuming we submit our post on this thread?

Yes, all submissions will be entered on this thread.
(07-12-2016, 01:19 PM)Wage Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 12:15 PM)Createch Wrote: Im assuming we submit our post on this thread?

Yes, all submissions will be entered on this thread.

My Entry: 

Just a quick IOS redesign i created featuring a few of the aspects of iPhone. Everything is individually custom made by me. Personally the music section is my favourite :) 

[Image: g8Pv.png]

Thanks!
The third concept, the app screen, looks really good.
(07-18-2016, 10:28 AM)Wage Wrote: The third concept, the app screen, looks really good.

Thanks very much, each app icon was individually custom made as well :)
(07-18-2016, 10:52 AM)Createch Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 10:28 AM)Wage Wrote: The third concept, the app screen, looks really good.

Oh really? You really should of stated that, makes it even better.
(07-18-2016, 11:45 AM)Wage Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 10:52 AM)Createch Wrote:

Oh really? You really should of stated that, makes it even better.

Yeah :) Thanks very much, edited the OG post.
Due to lack of activity this is slacking a lot but it's expected since we aren't that huge yet and activity has recently decreased by a bit. Fortunately this was more of a test than anything, I'll leave the thread up but we'll try this again some time another.
aww missed out on that guaranteed win :P