Welcome, Guest Login Register

What pets do you have?
5fishes and a bird. I want a dog or a cat, but my parents say it is to tiring.
(05-27-2016, 11:55 AM)Hugop Wrote: 5fishes and a bird. I want a dog or a cat, but my parents say it is to tiring.

They can be a pain to look after if you're always busy + all the food you have to buy for it can be expensive depending on the dog.
I've had fish before, and I find them so boring. Not only that I found it a pain having to constantly clean the tank.
I have 4 chihuahua's, I did have 5 but one died from old age last Christmas.
I have 2 cats, one regular 3 year old cat, who is a mother of 3 kittens, and then a stray kitten that I saved from under my house. But we are getting rid of the 3 kittens once their old enough so I don't count them.
I also have 1 German Sheppard, and a outside dog which is super fluffy (who is also a stray) and I am not sure what kind of dog he is. I will try to get pictures of all my animals, but they always know when I am taking a picture of them so it might be hard.
I also have like 15 fish in a fish tank, and I have turtle in my room. (Don't ask)
(06-12-2016, 06:56 PM)Covet Wrote: I have 4 chihuahua's, I did have 5 but one died from old age last Christmas.
I have 2 cats, one regular 3 year old cat, who is a mother of 3 kittens, and then a stray kitten that I saved from under my house. But we are getting rid of the 3 kittens once their old enough so I don't count them.
I also have 1 German Sheppard, and a outside dog which is super fluffy (who is also a stray) and I am not sure what kind of dog he is. I will try to get pictures of all my animals, but they always know when I am taking a picture of them so it might be hard.
I also have like 15 fish in a fish tank, and I have turtle in my room. (Don't ask)

That's a lot of pets, must take a ton of work sometimes.
(06-12-2016, 07:01 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 06:56 PM)Covet Wrote: I have 4 chihuahua's, I did have 5 but one died from old age last Christmas.

Yeah no kidding haha. I have to swap the German Shepard, and chihuahua's out 5 times a day, and then fill each one of their bowls, or just one HUGE bowl. But I mean I love it, I have always loved animals and always will. I mean a snake could bite me and after I got done throwing the snake for biting me I would go and catch it and raise it. I have been around animals my whole life which is most likely why I enjoy animals so much.
(06-12-2016, 07:07 PM)Covet Wrote:

Yeah no kidding haha. I have to swap the German Shepard, and chihuahua's out 5 times a day, and then fill each one of their bowls, or just one HUGE bowl. But I mean I love it, I have always loved animals and always will. I mean a snake could bite me and after I got done throwing the snake for biting me I would go and catch it and raise it. I have been around animals my whole life which is most likely why I enjoy animals so much.

I care for a few myself.

We have an inside dog and cat, the dog also being a chihuahua plus the 4 outside dogs we have. Our outside dogs are offspring of a dog that someone abandoned on our road and we ended up claiming it.
(06-12-2016, 07:11 PM)Wage Wrote:

I care for a few myself.

We have an inside dog and cat, the dog also being a chihuahua plus the 4 outside dogs we have. Our outside dogs are offspring of a dog that someone abandoned on our road and we ended up claiming it.
Awwww! And are they small outside dogs, or big outside dogs? I mean in most cases they are a big dog, but I am just curious. 
And wow you have a chihuahua and a cat, how have they not killed each other?
(06-12-2016, 07:18 PM)Covet Wrote:

I care for a few myself.

Awwww! And are they small outside dogs, or big outside dogs? I mean in most cases they are a big dog, but I am just curious. 

The inside ones get along just fine so do the outside ones.

The outside dogs are labs mixed with golden retriever, and they're big.
https://pixelforums.net/showthread.php?t...d=87#pid87
(06-12-2016, 07:34 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 07:18 PM)Covet Wrote:

I care for a few myself.

The inside ones get along just fine so do the outside ones.

The outside dogs are labs mixed with golden retriever, and they're big.
https://pixelforums.net/showthread.php?t...d=87#pid87

Awww she/he is so cute!! And I am glad to here that all your animals get along.