Welcome, Guest Login Register

Shiny new theme
New theme looks amazing. So much cleaner and fresher! The only thing which I think could do with changing would be the hover state for the menu when viewing on mobile as we spoke about over xbox last might.

Looks amazing though.
(07-10-2016, 09:32 AM)Horizon Wrote: New theme looks amazing.  So much cleaner and fresher!  The only thing which I think could do with changing would be the hover state for the menu when viewing on mobile as we spoke about over xbox last might.

Looks amazing though.

Looks like a'lot of people like it, Wage.
Just so no one gets confused, our dark theme will be the default for guests and search engines for the sake of SEO.
(07-15-2016, 02:06 PM)Wage Wrote: Just so no one gets confused, our dark theme will be the default for guests and search engines for the sake of SEO.

Sounds good to me. I quite like this White theme, it's much more work-friendly if I want to browse the site throughout the day.
(07-19-2016, 06:33 AM)Horizon Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 02:06 PM)Wage Wrote: Just so no one gets confused, our dark theme will be the default for guests and search engines for the sake of SEO.

Sounds good to me. I quite like this White theme, it's much more work-friendly if I want to browse the site throughout the day.

I really like it too, nuance did a great job with the design but it's not as friendly as the dark theme when taking into account search engines.
(07-19-2016, 09:59 AM)Wage Wrote:

I really like it too, nuance did a great job with the design but it's not as friendly as the dark theme when taking into account search engines.

What is the issue and how can we fix it?
[Image: o2TsUPa.png]
Need any help? PM me.
(07-21-2016, 11:26 PM)nuance Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 09:59 AM)Wage Wrote:

What is the issue and how can we fix it?

The solution would defeat the whole idea of the theme.
This looks absolutely amazing, good work :)
I'm not normally a huge fan of white themes but this one is done absolutely perfectly ~pug
101Gamers - Where pixels become discussions
(07-26-2016, 04:05 AM)PuggyDreamy Wrote: This looks absolutely amazing, good work :)
I'm not normally a huge fan of white themes but this one is done absolutely perfectly ~pug

Nuance did an amazing job with it. The navigation drop down menu is personally my favorite thing.
[Image: image.png]
You mean this?

I really like it too, and as well the theme is simple, as well as the fact there's no problem with bad contrast etc. (very readable) the background image is really nice too.

Nuance thanks for this theme ;)
101Gamers - Where pixels become discussions