Welcome, Guest Login Register

Shiny new theme
Just so no one is completely confused as to why the forum theme has changed, me and a friend thought it needed a revamp so he designed this amazing theme just minutes later and that's what we've been doing these past couple of days. For those of you that prefer the dark theme over the light one you do have the option to switch back, don't panic.

Thank Nuance for this amazing theme as well as Delysid because he played a great part in it too.

If you find any bugs, let us know.
The only bug which I can confirm are the smiles. The smiles on the side bar, where you choose them they are pixel-ated. What I mean, is they look rigid, and bumpy. Unlike with the dark theme they look perfectly circle, or what ever shape.
(07-07-2016, 12:38 PM)Ominous Wrote: The only bug which I can confirm are the smiles. The smiles on the side bar, where you choose them they are pixel-ated. What I mean, is they look rigid, and bumpy. Unlike with the dark theme they look perfectly circle, or what ever shape.

That's because those smilie images weren't really meant for a white theme. I can see those being changed very soon.
(07-07-2016, 12:44 PM)Wage Wrote:
(07-07-2016, 12:38 PM)Ominous Wrote: The only bug which I can confirm are the smiles. The smiles on the side bar, where you choose them they are pixel-ated. What I mean, is they look rigid, and bumpy. Unlike with the dark theme they look perfectly circle, or what ever shape.

That's because those smilie images weren't really meant for a white theme. I can see those being changed very soon.

Figured as much.
(07-07-2016, 12:56 PM)Ominous Wrote:
(07-07-2016, 12:44 PM)Wage Wrote:

Figured as much.

I'm actually thinking about redoing awards as well, so they're all the same size and shape just different icons, etc.
This theme looks like shit.
(07-07-2016, 01:14 PM)nuance Wrote: This theme looks like shit.

I admire the modesty but it's honestly badass.
(07-07-2016, 01:14 PM)nuance Wrote: This theme looks like shit.

I think it is, well decent. Not the best theme, but its still nice.
I like the theme but I think it is a little empty.
Really love this theme!! Think the white conveys the forum better as well with the added graphics resembling the pixel name. New logo is really nice and sleek to! I would maybe add the name of the site in a clean font next to it to show Pixel Forums clearer.

But yeah love the forum theme! Cant definitely see why Nuance got the graphics master award! Well deserved :D