Welcome, Guest Login Register

Spiralcannon2-CW.
I am the owner of 101Gamers community, a moderately known website with a name meaning we accept any gamer, whether the 'I play on my iPhone' type to the 'I have a MAME cabinet and ROM set' type!

I'm interested in Cammy, gaming in general, technology (specifically: The Internet and AI), online discussion and cosplay. I also have an interest in snooker.

My favourite films are Snatch (2000) and Terminator 2 (1991) - the former because of its truly British humour and the latter for its darkness and obvious link to AI.

Sometimes I read things and my favourite author is the classical Charles Dickens. I've read a few of his shorter works and Great Expectations and clearly enjoyed them as I love the descriptive and memorable prose they used back in those times.

Despite the fact I'm not socially capable at school I talk like mad online and love to engage and create discussions on forums and other websites, which is why I run a gaming site.
----
Feel free to asking me questions and such here, treat as "Ask Thread" of type.
Was referred here by Wage, who is also a full mod at my website :) I also know someone into GFX and design, might refer him too.
101Gamers - Where pixels become discussions
Welcome to PF, thanks for signing up and if you need any help just PM me.

Terminator will always be a classic.  :tehe:
Welcome to the site! Will also check out your gaming site as well :)
(04-30-2016, 05:15 PM)Createch Wrote: Welcome to the site! Will also check out your gaming site as well :)

I actually switched from Mac to Xubuntu yesterday by the way. if anyone wants to know :)
(05-01-2016, 10:33 AM)Spiralcannon2CW Wrote:
(04-30-2016, 05:15 PM)Createch Wrote: Welcome to the site! Will also check out your gaming site as well :)

I actually switched from Mac to Xubuntu yesterday by the way. if anyone wants to know :)

Saw that you were having problems with it, did it all work out?

I had Ubuntu installed before but it was a pain because my computer specs were so bad.
(05-01-2016, 12:26 PM)Wage Wrote:

I had Ubuntu installed before but it was a pain because my computer specs were so bad.

They are fixed, yes.
My controller (DualShock III, SIXAXIS) is also working perfectly with it.
(05-02-2016, 10:58 AM)Spiralcannon2CW Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 12:26 PM)Wage Wrote:

They are fixed, yes.
My controller (DualShock III, SIXAXIS) is also working perfectly with it.

Glad you got it working, congrats.