Welcome, Guest Login Register

Hi
Referred by nuance so I'll be around here and there. Nice to meet everyone!
Thanks for joining Nox, is that you Delysid?

If you need any help just PM me.
Welcome to the forum, Nox.

You can find a list of all of our current help, rules, and policies by visiting our Help Documents.
(07-05-2016, 05:22 AM)Wage Wrote: Thanks for joining Nox, is that you Delysid?

No, I'm just a friend of Nuance. Nice to meet you

(07-05-2016, 06:58 AM)Ominous Wrote: Welcome to the forum, Nox.

You can find a list of all of our current help, rules, and policies by visiting our Help Documents.

Awesome, thanks.
Welcome to the forum Nox! Thanks for joining up :)
(07-15-2016, 12:38 AM)Nox Wrote:
(07-05-2016, 05:22 AM)Wage Wrote: Thanks for joining Nox, is that you Delysid?

No, I'm just a friend of Nuance. Nice to meet you

Oh my bad, I previously thought you were someone that was in the Skype chat with me and nuance.
I am new here too, the theme looks nice but the logo could use a lighter red shade. :)
(07-16-2016, 06:11 PM)Goat Wrote: I am new here too, the theme looks nice but the logo could use a lighter red shade. :)

A new logo will probably come soon since I'll be editing our dark theme a lot.

We have also have a light theme that's available to everyone if you want to check that out.
(07-16-2016, 06:14 PM)Wage Wrote:
(07-16-2016, 06:11 PM)Goat Wrote: I am new here too, the theme looks nice but the logo could use a lighter red shade. :)

We have also have a light theme that's available to everyone if you want to check that out.

I think we need one custom theme, I remember seeing the white theme, it made me not want to join.
(07-16-2016, 06:18 PM)Goat Wrote:
(07-16-2016, 06:14 PM)Wage Wrote:

I think we need one custom theme, I remember seeing the white theme, it made me not want to join.

Yea after the white theme was installed I made it default, but later on made the dark theme default again for the sake of PF's SEO.

The white theme is more of a content focused theme with less nonsense added. Good for active members but bad for search engines IMO.