Welcome, Guest Login Register

New Here. Rate My Instagram?
Just came over here from HF. Was wondering you guys would mind checking out my Instagram. Just recently got into photography. 

http://www.instagram.com/walkthrough

Thanks.
I don't have an IG but I'm sure others will follow you.

You have some nice photos.
(07-04-2016, 05:24 AM)Wage Wrote: I don't have an IG but I'm sure others will follow you.

Thanks, man. Hoping I can get some nice photos of fireworks tonight.  :hurr:
(07-04-2016, 05:30 AM)Orb Wrote:
(07-04-2016, 05:24 AM)Wage Wrote: I don't have an IG but I'm sure others will follow you.

Thanks, man. Hoping I can get some nice photos of fireworks tonight.  :hurr:

Please do, I would love to see some. You are very good for a beginner photographer.
Some nice photos on there, really detailed :) Some firework pics would be great to see as well!!

My only thought is why with 850 followers are you only getting around 5-10 likes a picture? Should in theory be higher than that, but that could be down to something behind the scenes
(07-04-2016, 06:44 AM)Createch Wrote: Some nice photos on there, really detailed :) Some firework pics would be great to see as well!!

My only thought is why with 850 followers are you only getting around 5-10 likes a picture? Should in theory be higher than that, but that could be down to something behind the scenes

Yeah, I can't wait to see some firework pictures.
It could be bots or other type as well. I had a nice look, at the pictures and they are really nice~

Better than my bad Instagram mostly for screenshots and other things that are
mostly personal ~cosmickeiko
101Gamers - Where pixels become discussions
You should try to use other filters than the Instagram ones.
That really will boost your likes up and try adding hashtags too so you can get noticed by more people.

You have 800+ followers but hardly any likes.