Welcome, Guest Login Register

New branding ideas
Was just messing about trying to think and make a new logo for my self and came up with this and I kind of like It.

[Image: eski_branding_by_link_designs-da8p4y8.jpg]
Thats really nice and clean actually :) Suits the brand and the choice of font follows on well :)

Personally did prefer your original one with the paint stroke font but this is also very nice!
(07-03-2016, 06:45 AM)Createch Wrote: Thats really nice and clean actually :) Suits the brand and the choice of font follows on well :)

Personally did prefer your original one with the paint stroke font but this is also very nice!

I really like the smart clean grey black and white colours which Is why I think I like this one better haha and thank you :D
Looks good Eski, keep up your amazing work.
(07-03-2016, 07:27 AM)Ominous Wrote: Looks good Eski, keep up your amazing work.

IMHO the logo icon itself would look much better if you have everything aligned the same like so.

[Image: qaRN.png]
(07-03-2016, 09:25 AM)Wage Wrote: IMHO the logo icon itself would look much better if you have everything aligned the same like so.

I don't really understand what you mean?
(07-03-2016, 09:56 AM)Eski Wrote:
(07-03-2016, 09:25 AM)Wage Wrote: IMHO the logo icon itself would look much better if you have everything aligned the same like so.

Make the gaps line up with each other, they're inconsistent at the moment.
(07-03-2016, 10:00 AM)Wage Wrote:
(07-03-2016, 09:56 AM)Eski Wrote:

Make the gaps line up with each other, they're inconsistent at the moment.
Ahh I understand now yeah Ill look Into It thanks