Welcome, Guest Login Register

2 Recent Photo Shoots
Check out some of these photos from 2 recent photo shoots I've done for some friends.
I'm not going to embed every photo, so please just check out these albums on my Behance!

https://www.behance.net/gallery/38752683/Colleen-Photos

https://www.behance.net/gallery/37825469/Nat-Mason
The focus on these shots are great, and congratulations on your first real photography session.

What kind of camera setup do you use?
I am going to be honest with you.

First off, I'd smash the first one in a heart beat, I am just saying.

Secondly, damn that is some good focus you have, what kind of camera do you use?
Some good work man. As mentioned above, the focus is great. Keep up the good work.
(06-30-2016, 10:10 PM)Ominous Wrote: I am going to be honest with you.

First off, I'd smash the first one in a heart beat, I am just saying.

Secondly, damn that is some good focus you have, what kind of camera do you use?

I'm going to be honest with you...

I am currently working on that situation.

And I am using a Canon Rebel T5 with a 50mm lens. I generally keep the aperture at F1.4

I decided since I was too lazy to type to make video. Most of what I say is just opinions so.
(12-18-2016, 12:41 AM)Snow Wrote:

I decided since I was too lazy to type to make video. Most of what I say is just opinions so.

Awesome video Snow we really appreciate the effort.
(12-18-2016, 01:47 AM)Wage Wrote:
(12-18-2016, 12:41 AM)Snow Wrote:

Awesome video Snow we really appreciate the effort.

Its funny because I think it would have been quicker to type xD
But I feel with a video I can get my opinions across better.
That's incredible! I really love how you used the Focus feature in your Photos, and it really stands out. You have really awesome photography skills.