Welcome, Guest Login Register

Game of Thrones Wallpaper
Here's my most recent design.

https://www.behance.net/SchweitzerFX

[Image: cersei_by_schweitzerfx-da898wy.png]
Have always loved your illustrations! This is another really nice one!!

My only thought is that the face looks a little out of place. Not sure if its placement or texturing but something just doesn't look right. Overall though another great piece!
(06-30-2016, 06:01 PM)Createch Wrote: Have always loved your illustrations! This is another really nice one!!

My only thought is that the face looks a little out of place. Not sure if its placement or texturing but something just doesn't look right. Overall though another great piece!

The face does look a little different from the rest of it. I think I was a lot more subtle with it. But I also thought it was the best face I've made to date.
Really? Ive seen some of your portraits you've done in the past which i feel looked far better facial wise :) Nether the less still a great piece but just thought the face is missing something
Everything in this piece is amazing, my favorite part is the armour detail on her shoulders.

If I had to nitpick anything it would be that her lower hand looks a bit unnatural. At first glance I thought her upper hand just had shorter fingers but I can see now that she's just gripping her lower wrist.

Awesome job.
It is really good! I do agree with Createch. The face feels off, but it is really good anyways.
(06-30-2016, 08:09 PM)Wage Wrote: Everything in this piece is amazing, my favorite part is the armour detail on her shoulders.

If I had to nitpick anything it would be that her lower hand looks a bit unnatural. At first glance I thought her upper hand just had shorter fingers but I can see now that she's just gripping her lower wrist.

Awesome job.

The fingers looked off to me the whole time. But I was working off a screenshot I took and that's just where they were at. I suppose I could have altered them in my own way, but I didn;t think of that early enough.
(07-01-2016, 08:58 AM)Illustrator Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 08:09 PM)Wage Wrote: Everything in this piece is amazing, my favorite part is the armour detail on her shoulders.

Awesome job.

The fingers looked off to me the whole time. But I was working off a screenshot I took and that's just where they were at. I suppose I could have altered them in my own way, but I didn;t think of that early enough.

The hands look fine now that I know why they were created like that, you can easily notice that she's just gripping her wrist.