Welcome, Guest Login Register

[Free] Web-browser game.
First off let me say, man does it feel good to be back.  :tehe:

Any ways now onto the game, because well uh thug life? 

Here are some basic details about the game.

Name: Tanki Online
Nickname: Tanki
Players: Over 6 million
Niche: Tanks  :evil:

(I would appreciate it greatly if you sign up using my link)

Any who's here is the trailer for this amaaazing game! 

Fixed your link for you.

Looks like an overall pretty good game from what I can see but I'll have to try it out later. It's nice to see a new free browser game that I can actually play without needing mobile. I'm sure they could of did way better with the trailer though, is this a low budget game?
(06-28-2016, 11:26 PM)Wage Wrote: Fixed your link for you.

Looks like an overall pretty good game from what I can see but I'll have to try it out later. It's nice to see a new free browser game that I can actually play without needing mobile. I'm sure they could of did way better with the trailer though, is this a low budget game?

No, no no, that is just a trailer that some fan made, that is not the official trailer. I didn't post the official trailer for copy right laws. This game brings in MILLIONS of dollars every day, because you can purchase in game budget, which is called crystals, or you can earn them by just playing the game! (Which is what I do, plus its fast(ish) to do). 

Thanks for fixing the link, and yeah its a high quality game, and there is one that is in dev. which is called Tanki X which is that game (tankionline), but in HD.
(06-28-2016, 11:58 PM)Brownie Wrote:

No, no no, that is just a trailer that some fan made, that is not the official trailer. I didn't post the official trailer for copy right laws. This game brings in MILLIONS of dollars every day, because you can purchase in game budget, which is called crystals, or you can earn them by just playing the game! (Which is what I do, plus its fast(ish) to do). 

Thanks for fixing the link, and yeah its a high quality game, and there is one that is in dev. which is called Tanki X which is that game (tankionline), but in HD.

Thanks for clearing that up, I'll play it later and sign up under your referral.
(06-29-2016, 12:17 AM)Wage Wrote:
(06-28-2016, 11:58 PM)Brownie Wrote:

Thanks for clearing that up, I'll play it later and sign up under your referral.

Alright, cool! Can't wait. :grin:
Oooohhhh I've played this before! Pretty good web game! Really is a clusterf*ck when the power ups come in as you can probs guess from the trailers :P
(06-29-2016, 10:16 AM)Createch Wrote: Oooohhhh I've played this before! Pretty good web game! Really is a clusterf*ck when the power ups come in as you can probs guess from the trailers :P

:tehe: Unless you already have some.
tried this game it feels laggy when moving not sure why the game seems like it wouldn't be but for me it is... However i signed up with your link regardless.
I'll give this game a shot on my lunch break later!