Welcome, Guest Login Register

Post your favorite quotes
Post your favorite quotes and make sure to include the author.

"Though this be madness, yet there is method in’t." Shakespeare
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy.

- Vaas (Far Cry 3)
Adapted from Albert Einstein
[Image: Bad-Bitches-Bad.jpg]
(06-29-2016, 10:26 AM)Createch Wrote: Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy.

- Vaas (Far Cry 3)

Albert has some very good quotes.
(06-29-2016, 09:19 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 10:26 AM)Createch Wrote: Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy.

- Vaas (Far Cry 3)

Albert has some very good quotes.

Yeah he does, another personal favourite of mine about design by him is "Creativity is contagious, pass it on" - Albert Einstein
Another awesome one by the one and only Shakespeare.

"Though this be madness, yet there is method in't."
(06-30-2016, 07:09 AM)Wage Wrote: Another awesome one by the one and only Shakespeare.

Yeah thats another good one! I do love a good quote :P Got a pinterest board just for them :D
(06-30-2016, 07:11 AM)Createch Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 07:09 AM)Wage Wrote: Another awesome one by the one and only Shakespeare.

Yeah thats another good one! I do love a good quote :P Got a pinterest board just for them :D

Hell, you can pm me that penterest link if you want.
Another one of my favorites would be by Newton. Oh, and I'm reviving this thread.

“If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.” — Isaac Newton