Welcome, Guest Login Register

How do you keep up with design trends?
How do you personally keep up with design trends? I browse networks like Behance and Dribbble very frequently. Twitter is also another good source for keeping up with web development and graphic design trends.

SmashingMagazine also offers a lot of news for Web Design, Graphic Design, etc.
Im quite similar with you actually. Using sites like twitter, bechance and various web mags to keep up with trends.

Also sites like BBC Tech, Gadget show and the not so common ones are actually really useful as well as it kind of takes a different view at design and tech trends.
(06-29-2016, 10:30 AM)Createch Wrote: Im quite similar with you actually. Using sites like twitter, bechance and various web mags to keep up with trends.

Also sites like BBC Tech, Gadget show and the not so common ones are actually really useful as well as it kind of takes a different view at design and tech trends.

I've never even thought about checking BBC.
(06-29-2016, 09:42 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 10:30 AM)Createch Wrote: Im quite similar with you actually. Using sites like twitter, bechance and various web mags to keep up with trends.

I've never even thought about checking BBC.

Yeah its a bit of an unusual one to think about really. But there Tech section is really useful, especially considering their reporting and researching department is much better than a lot of other design/tech sites.
I just study other sites and how they look. Like Yahoo, Instagram, Tumblr and many others.

https://99designs.com/blog/trends/logo-trends-2017/ was an interesting read that I'd recommend checking out.
This is a very helpful post and some great ideas.