Welcome, Guest Login Register

Morgan Hudson - YouTube Branding
I made a YouTube banner for a youtuber called Morgz. (Morgan Hudson)

HD : http://prntscr.com/bku5hj

So any feedback would be highly appreciated and even some tips would be great! :heart:

My Links:
Sellfy : https://sellfy.com/kazurai
Loving the simplistic clean style you have going with this, reminds me of some of my work. Is there any way you can make the "z" more visible in the name though? Since the guy is kind of blocking it.

The follow me on twitter text is also a bit blurry, but everything else is nice. Great job.
(06-25-2016, 05:49 AM)Wage Wrote: Loving the simplistic clean style you have going with this, reminds me of some of my work. Is there any way you can make the "z" more visible in the name though? Since the guy is kind of blocking it.

The follow me on twitter text is also a bit blurry, but everything else is nice. Great job.

Thanks, when i got the logo the 'z' was in half so i did my best to hide what i could.

The Gaussian Blur was abit strong and i probably should have faded it abit, thanks for the feedback! <3
(06-25-2016, 06:00 AM)louis Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 05:49 AM)Wage Wrote: Loving the simplistic clean style you have going with this, reminds me of some of my work. Is there any way you can make the "z" more visible in the name though? Since the guy is kind of blocking it.

Thanks, when i got the logo the 'z' was in half so i did my best to hide what i could.

The Gaussian Blur was abit strong and i probably should have faded it abit, thanks for the feedback! <3

Did the logo come setup with that layer style beforehand or did you do it yourself? If not, you could always remove the layer style temporarily and recycle the already "half" piece of z you have and make it whole again.
(06-25-2016, 06:03 AM)Wage Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 06:00 AM)louis Wrote:

Did the logo come setup with that layer style beforehand or did you do it yourself? If not, you could always remove the layer style temporarily and recycle the already "half" piece of z you have and make it whole again.
I put the layerstyle on myself so that would be easily reversible, i will take your tips into consideration and possibly post an updated version soon!
Really like this design! Clean style with the illustrated character work really well together. Good choice of colour scheme as well :) Well done Louis!
(06-25-2016, 08:01 AM)Createch Wrote: Really like this design! Clean style with the illustrated character work really well together. Good choice of colour scheme as well :) Well done Louis!
Thanks for the feedback Colby, its Good to have criticism from someone who has skill levels like you! :heart:
(06-25-2016, 08:04 AM)louis Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 08:01 AM)Createch Wrote: Really like this design! Clean style with the illustrated character work really well together. Good choice of colour scheme as well :) Well done Louis!
Thanks for the feedback Colby, its Good to have criticism from someone who has skill levels  like you! :heart:

haha thanks man! Your work is really coming along mate! Improving so much all the time :)
Really like the illustration and the texturing on the text! The backing is so fucking clean I love it!
(06-25-2016, 03:53 PM)Haste Wrote: Really like the illustration and the texturing on the text! The backing is so fucking clean I love it!

Thanks bro! I didn't make the illustration but they are sick.