Welcome, Guest Login Register

Cruel Logo
This a logo I created for a gaming clan called CruelCoven, hence the C.

[Image: Z8qg.png]
Such a nice concept!! Personally feel its typical of gaming clans to have like these jagged edges and bits sticking out of the letter and you've bought that across really well :) The red gradient is nice and works well. Finally i know it probs won't be used by the team but you've presented it really well on the slight cloudy off white background!

Love seeing your work! Keep it up :D
(06-22-2016, 04:25 AM)Createch Wrote: Such a nice concept!! Personally feel its typical of gaming clans to have like these jagged edges and bits sticking out of the letter and you've bought that across really well :) The red gradient is nice and works well. Finally i know it probs won't be used by the team but you've presented it really well on the slight cloudy off white background!

Love seeing your work! Keep it up :D

Yea it was just for showcasing the logo, it wasn't using this style.
I dig it... Great work... :)

Sorry about my absence here, I had a nasty CERBER virus, that encrypted ALL my crucial files, that I had to kill and restore. I am still trying to decrypt a LOT of files, but it may force me to re-create them, since no program could restore them, except maybe a few Font files... All my documents, pics and others are good as gone, so I've been busy trying to fix it... Oh well.

(06-22-2016, 12:02 PM)NetSteals Wrote: I dig it... Great work... :)

Sorry about my absence here, I had a nasty CERBER virus, that encrypted ALL my crucial files, that I had to kill and restore. I am still trying to decrypt a LOT of files, but it may force me to re-create them, since no program could restore them, except maybe a few Font files... All my documents, pics and others are good as gone, so I've been busy trying to fix it... Oh well.

That's terrible man, hope you can at least recover some of the important ones.