Welcome, Guest Login Register

Mirrors Edge - Faith
Hi peeps :D 

So today i thought id share an illustration/manipulation that i put together. The final image itself isn't a full drawn illustration because sadly i can't draw for shit but i have my ways :P 

The image is comprised of taking the OG image, tracing and using brushes to cross hatch the piece to which i then add some artistic waveyness and some colour corrections and opacity changes to create the final image :) 

Let me know your thoughts :)

[Image: 29a2ddf7ba984fb99ebe7bd024cb2673.png]

Thanks!
I can't draw myself but this is actually fantastic. You did a great job on the lighting near the torso which couldn't of been done unless you're at least decent at drawing so I think you're selling yourself short.

Is this a picture you took yourself?
(06-21-2016, 03:16 PM)Wage Wrote: I can't draw myself but this is actually fantastic. You did a great job on the lighting near the torso which couldn't of been done unless you're at least decent at drawing so I think you're selling yourself short.

Is this a picture you took yourself?

Thanks very much!! Ill keep doing these and posting them up :) 

And no, i just googled Mirrors Edge Faith to look for an image to base the drawing on :)
(06-21-2016, 02:34 PM)Createch Wrote: Hi peeps :D 

So today i thought id share an illustration/manipulation that i put together. The final image itself isn't a full drawn illustration because sadly i can't draw for shit but i have my ways :P 

The image is comprised of taking the OG image, tracing and using brushes to cross hatch the piece to which i then add some artistic waveyness and some colour corrections and opacity changes to create the final image :) 

Thanks!

Damn dude this is so sick, I wish I could draw/illustrate that well! Pretty damn jealous you have a great talent
(06-25-2016, 09:28 AM)Haste Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 02:34 PM)Createch Wrote: Hi peeps :D 

Thanks!

Damn dude this is so sick, I wish I could draw/illustrate that well! Pretty damn jealous you have a great talent
Thanks very much! Been working on a couple more so will post them up when they're done :)