Welcome, Guest Login Register

2D Twitter Header
Here's the download to a clean yet pretty simple 2D Twitter Header I just created. You're free to use this however you like.

[Image: wel5.png]

Download:
https://mega.nz/#!A1YV1A4B!_R-icqYvg8bs1...SCoKpsx0Og
Great share Wage, I don't use Twitter, however I'm sure many people will find this very useful. A great resource!
(06-21-2016, 02:54 AM)Horizon Wrote: Great share Wage, I don't use Twitter, however I'm sure many people will find this very useful. A great resource!

To add: it looks really great in green too. Any newbie should be able to apply a quick Hue & Saturation to it and make it look really nice.
Great add for people :) Personally feel its a bit dark but as you said about colour, people should be able to increase the brightness should they want to. Cheers for the upload!
(06-21-2016, 07:01 AM)Createch Wrote: Great add for people :) Personally feel its a bit dark but as you said about colour, people should be able to increase the brightness should they want to. Cheers for the upload!

Yea the brightness can be changed, my graphic card is outdated so it doesn't appear that dark for me.