Welcome, Guest Login Register

Counter-Strike Banner
This is something I did for someone on another forum, forgot who exactly but it's just a simple edit that turned out pretty good. I keep a lot of the work I do just to show it off later on or look back on it. You should be able to find the original image somewhere by right-clicking and searching google.

[Image: L5mo.png]
Looks good, would be nice to see this with some 3D text on too.
(06-21-2016, 03:08 AM)Horizon Wrote: Looks good, would be nice to see this with some 3D text on too.

Unfortunately I no longer have the PSD to this so I couldn't add it behind the character without a boat load of work, at least, more than I'm willing to do for this piece.
This is pretty nice! Simple backdrop image with some nice lighting! Just as @Horizon said, some nice 3D text would look great and really finish off the banner :)
(06-21-2016, 07:05 AM)Createch Wrote: This is pretty nice! Simple backdrop image with some nice lighting! Just as @Horizon said, some nice 3D text would look great and really finish off the banner :)

Yea the person that requested this wanted it to look like there was an explosion behind the character so I just added some simple smoke and particles to try and recreate an explosion effect.
(06-21-2016, 03:13 PM)Wage Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 07:05 AM)Createch Wrote: This is pretty nice! Simple backdrop image with some nice lighting! Just as @Horizon said, some nice 3D text would look great and really finish off the banner :)

Yea the person that requested this wanted it to look like there was an explosion behind the character so I just added some simple smoke and particles to try and recreate an explosion effect.

Yeah it works really well! Nice banner!