Welcome, Guest Login Register

Need opinions
(05-01-2016, 12:57 PM)Horizon Wrote: Oh right I see, I have to agree with pretty much everything you say there. CoD 4 has always been my favourite!

They're supposedly creating a remake of CoD 4, with it being like a $100 purchase. I don't know how reliable this information is but that's what I heard from another forum.
(05-01-2016, 12:54 PM)Wage Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 12:46 PM)Horizon Wrote: Them videos are from back when CoD was good!

The videos themselves aren't that old but I don't like any of the new-gen games so that's why you're seeing a lot of the old.

BO2 is far as I can go, with MW3/MW2/CoD4 being my favorite.

(05-01-2016, 12:59 PM)Wage Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 12:57 PM)Horizon Wrote: Oh right I see, I have to agree with pretty much everything you say there. CoD 4 has always been my favourite!

They're supposedly creating a remake of CoD 4, with it being like a $100 purchase. I don't know how reliable this information is but that's what I heard from another forum.

I've heard that too. From what I understand, it will be bundled in as part of a Hardened Edition of the next game in the franchise. I'd definitley be buying it if this is the case!
(05-01-2016, 01:03 PM)Horizon Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 12:54 PM)Wage Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 12:46 PM)Horizon Wrote: Them videos are from back when CoD was good!

The videos themselves aren't that old but I don't like any of the new-gen games so that's why you're seeing a lot of the old.

BO2 is far as I can go, with MW3/MW2/CoD4 being my favorite.

(05-01-2016, 12:59 PM)Wage Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 12:57 PM)Horizon Wrote: Oh right I see,  I have to agree with pretty much everything you say there.  CoD 4 has always been my favourite!

I've heard that too.  From what I understand,  it will be bundled in as part of a Hardened Edition of the next game in the franchise. I'd definitley be buying it if this is the case!

I wouldn't mind checking it out, but I still haven't upgraded to new-gen since I don't really like any of the currently produced games for it. BO3 barely made it's way to 360 so I'm pretty sure this remake will only be for new-gen users.
I'm seriously considering removing the Illustration forum as it's seen no activity since we've been online, I personally can't contribute to it because that's not really part of my line of work.

So the question is...should it stay or be removed until it's needed.
It's a difficult one. I suppose if someone new is looking to join, it could be a factor that persuades them to sign up, if they see somewhere to post there illustration work...
(05-07-2016, 05:25 PM)Horizon Wrote: It's a difficult one. I suppose if someone new is looking to join, it could be a factor that persuades them to sign up, if they see somewhere to post there illustration work...

Yea that's why I don't want to remove it, guess it's fine to just leave it for now.
(05-07-2016, 05:53 PM)Wage Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 05:25 PM)Horizon Wrote: It's a difficult one.  I suppose if someone new is looking to join,  it could be a factor that persuades them to sign up,  if they see somewhere to post there illustration work...

Yea that's why I don't want to remove it, guess it's fine to just leave it for now.

Yeah i would say keep it. Even before signing up people take a look to see whats around and if its worth signing up. Being predominately a graphics forum you should keep all graphics related sections.
(05-08-2016, 10:22 AM)Createch Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 05:53 PM)Wage Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 05:25 PM)Horizon Wrote: It's a difficult one.  I suppose if someone new is looking to join,  it could be a factor that persuades them to sign up,  if they see somewhere to post there illustration work...

Yeah i would say keep it. Even before signing up people take a look to see whats around and if its worth signing up. Being predominately a graphics forum you should keep all graphics related sections.

Exactly what I was thinking, you're right.

I'll keep all current graphic sections but we'll try to refrain from adding any new ones that might not get used for a while.