Welcome, Guest Login Register

Need opinions
Is there any forum sections you'd like to see removed or added? Marketplace will be added once we start needing it, so we'll leave that out for now.

I'm interested in your opinions.
Potentially a VFX section for people that do motion graphics as it seems that theres only static design based sections on the forum at the moment.

Some other sections:

Resources - People can share useful sources like stock images and brushes etc..
Software Section - People can post issues or tutorials on software where the community can help / view how to use bits of software.

Just few idea's that i thought might be good :)
Quote:Potentially a VFX section for people that do motion graphics as it seems that theres only static design based sections on the forum at the moment.

VFX section is already something I planned to add, I just didn't want to add it right off the bat since it could be empty for a while and I didn't want it to seem inactive. It will definitely be added.

Quote:Resources - People can share useful sources like stock images and brushes etc..

We already have a section for that. I might move it to it's own forum instead of a sub-forum if it's not clear enough.
https://pixelforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6
May be seen as slightly off-topic, but could be worth having a gaming section? This could perhaps be a sub-section within entertainment?
(05-01-2016, 05:44 AM)Horizon Wrote: May be seen as slightly off-topic, but could be worth having a gaming section? This could perhaps be a sub-section within entertainment?

I'm all for a gaming section, but like you said it would just be a sub-forum for the time being.

I do a lot of gaming myself, well not so much recently but yea.
(05-01-2016, 12:27 PM)Wage Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 05:44 AM)Horizon Wrote: May be seen as slightly off-topic, but could be worth having a gaming section? This could perhaps be a sub-section within entertainment?

I'm all for a gaming section, but like you said it would just be a sub-forum for the time being.

My biggest problem is finding the time to actually sit down and play them nowadays!
(05-01-2016, 12:28 PM)Horizon Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 12:27 PM)Wage Wrote:

My biggest problem is finding the time to actually sit down and play them nowadays!

Yea that certainly is a big factor.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHqzQ_...g_SGY-ZbQg I could maybe post a few of my videos.
Them videos are from back when CoD was good!
(05-01-2016, 12:46 PM)Horizon Wrote: Them videos are from back when CoD was good!

The videos themselves aren't that old but I don't like any of the new-gen games so that's why you're seeing a lot of the old.

BO2 is far as I can go, with MW3/MW2/CoD4 being my favorite.
Oh right I see, I have to agree with pretty much everything you say there. CoD 4 has always been my favourite!