Welcome, Guest Login Register

Community Lounge
Pinned Thread
Two of my new computer parts came in today, pretty stoked about that.
(10-19-2016, 11:19 PM)Wage Wrote: Two of my new computer parts came in today, pretty stoked about that.

Cool, what parts are those?
101Gamers - Where pixels become discussions
(10-23-2016, 01:04 PM)PuggyDreamy Wrote:
(10-19-2016, 11:19 PM)Wage Wrote: Two of my new computer parts came in today, pretty stoked about that.

Cool, what parts are those?

The computer case and power supply.

EDIT: All of my parts finally arrived.
Hasn't been a post here for a while.

Wage, you ever considering to implement a mobile design or responsive design into PF? Would be nice, if you know any good (free) responsive themes I might give one a go with my current board and see how it goes.
(11-19-2016, 03:46 AM)PuggyDreamy Wrote: Hasn't been a post here for a while.

Wage, you ever considering to implement a mobile design or responsive design into PF? Would be nice, if you know any good (free) responsive themes I might give one a go with my current board and see how it goes.

There's one or two themes released already that I've been looking at but just haven't got around to checking them out. If that doesn't work out I may consider making my own solution or hiring a theme creator.

So yes I've definitely considered it and it's something I look forward to bringing to life in some way.
Cool, thanks for the information! I regularly use my phone and hope the best for PF's responsive design when it comes :D
(11-19-2016, 09:30 AM)PuggyDreamy Wrote: Cool, thanks for the information! I regularly use my phone and hope the best for PF's responsive design when it comes :D

Thanks for the kind words and continued support PuggyDreamy.
You're welcome Wage. Always a pleasure to hang out with you on this board :)
101 is down.. again.
Let me guess, you "accidentally" erased the server?
Owner of Isaac's Logo service/I-Logos
Send me
A PM!

(11-20-2016, 12:20 PM)GamesWithIsaac Wrote: 101 is down.. again.
Let me guess, you "accidentally" erased the server?

No actually. The server itself decided to mess up and now won't load anything since 3.30am. The data is still there but I can't relocate it unil Tuesday so won't bother.
http://gaminable.icyboards.net/ is our new URL. :)