Welcome, Guest Login Register

Community Lounge
Pinned Thread
(09-26-2016, 11:50 AM)PuggyDreamy Wrote: lol, minifying the stylesheet should make the page load faster, not slower, lol. :p

CloudFlare has been known to cause bugs/conflictions when minifying things like JavaScript.
Oh, okay ^^

Well, after finding a big security hole in ABXD (site hacked) I'm going back to MyBB permanently. Besides, it actually has proper community support.

Okay, the website is up! :)
101Gamers - Where pixels become discussions
(09-28-2016, 03:24 PM)PuggyDreamy Wrote: Oh, okay ^^

Well, after finding a big security hole in ABXD (site hacked) I'm going back to MyBB permanently. Besides, it actually has proper community support.

Okay, the website is up! :)

That's unfortunate. At least MyBB will never let you down, just keep it up-to-date and don't install any faulty plugins.
None of this drama would have happened if I hadn't switched to ABXD in the first place, lol. And also I agree, MyBB is very secure and yeah, I'll make sure everything is up to date. ;)
(09-29-2016, 01:27 AM)PuggyDreamy Wrote: None of this drama would have happened if I hadn't switched to ABXD in the first place, lol. And also I agree, MyBB is very secure and yeah, I'll make sure everything is up to date. ;)

Good luck with your forum Puggy. Hope it all works out well this time around.
I hope it does too. Thanks.

If you register I'll probably give you back mod status, although I want to see it work out to at least 15 active users first before I give anyone staff.

The best versions of 101Gamers were the MyBB days. Hardly any drama and good moderation too.
Quote:If you register I'll probably give you back mod status, although I want to see it work out to at least 15 active users first before I give anyone staff.

Looks like the website is blank.
phft, i have to be 18 to have a Pay Pal account. That sucks. I'm only 13.
(10-18-2016, 09:59 PM)GamesWithIsaac Wrote: phft, i have to be 18 to have a Pay Pal account. That sucks. I'm only 13.

They just recently disallowed student accounts. That's unfortunate.

Bitcoin would be a safe alternative.
heh, I dont really mind. I guess the I-Logos being free it can attract more people.