Welcome, Guest Login Register

Community Lounge
Pinned Thread
(09-08-2016, 08:04 AM)Wage Wrote: Been working on a new theme for the last 4 hours or so and it's looking good so far!

when is it going live thooo
(09-08-2016, 09:25 PM)Kennstro Wrote:
(09-08-2016, 08:04 AM)Wage Wrote: Been working on a new theme for the last 4 hours or so and it's looking good so far!

when is it going live thooo

When ever it's completely finished, you can switch to it in your UserCP to check it out if you want.

https://pixelforums.net/usercp.php?action=options
The theme is now live, I'm really liking it and I hope everyone else does as well.

It's much smoother than the old ones and I've never seen a theme like it so that's good.
Heh :)

Shame about 101. It went down again yesterday because we were going to port the site to AcmlmBoard, then xKitten messed up the user table and didn't have a working backup.

However we moved to a fork of ABXD called Blargboard with better permissions and more flexibility and clean code :)
101Gamers - Where pixels become discussions
(09-18-2016, 05:42 AM)PuggyDreamy Wrote: Heh :)

Shame about 101. It went down again yesterday because we were going to port the site to AcmlmBoard, then xKitten messed up the user table and didn't have a working backup.

However we moved to a fork of ABXD called Blargboard with better permissions and more flexibility and clean code :)

Sounds like 101Gamers has been through hell and back multiple times. Must be quite annoying.
Enabled the new Automatic HTTPS Rewrites feature provided by CloudFlare. This feature is new so I'm hoping it works quite well and fixes all those pesky pages that don't show the green padlock in your browser (this is due to people using http:// links instead of https://) when available.
Oh, that's quite cool, I might sign up for CloudFlare on my website :)

And yes, 101G has been through more hell even than Acmlm Board.
Cloudflare really messed up my sites because of my host. So it's better to test it out first or ask your host. My sites were loading terribly slow and I couldn't connect to FTP thru my normal means. After pausing CF, everything went back to normal.
(09-24-2016, 11:30 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote: Cloudflare really messed up my sites because of my host. So it's better to test it out first or ask your host. My sites were loading terribly slow and I couldn't connect to FTP thru my normal means. After pausing CF, everything went back to normal.

As for the FTP issue you probably needed to change your DNS settings. The other problem is probably caused by CloudFlare's Minify feature which compresses HTML, JavaScript, and CSS by default. You have the option of disabling it.
lol, minifying the stylesheet should make the page load faster, not slower, lol. :p