Welcome, Guest Login Register

Community Lounge
Pinned Thread
(07-26-2016, 04:21 AM)PuggyDreamy Wrote: I like simplicity too. I was able to use it at a really young age and loved it. Plus yeah, compatibility and performance is really good I could probably run it at a good speed on a slice of toast or something.

Also 2000 posts now.

I have a few extra HDDs laying around that I've thought about using for things like that. Just to have it really.
I did this today
http://i.imgur.com/YP5rJdJ.png

Lol.
101Gamers - Where pixels become discussions
(07-28-2016, 05:26 PM)PuggyDreamy Wrote: I did this today
http://i.imgur.com/YP5rJdJ.png

Lol.

I don't even know how to respond to that because I visited that website link in the picture.
Ha ha ha.

The text translates to
FUN IS INFINITE
SEGA ENTERPRISES
PICTURE BY MAZIN

Most people romanise it as Majin which means "super human or God, devil, etc" it doesn't translate well. However sometimes because of the second letter in the Japanese - rarely used - it sometimes gets changed to Mazin depending on what system you romanise it as.

Anyway his Twitter is @Mazin__ (same nickname used there) and so erm, yeah. That's the message.

But still me Hamza and xKitten destroyed it because it was a stupid website.
101Gamers - Where pixels become discussions
Not worthy of a new thread: Tweaks
  • Changed forum icons to use font-awesome instead of images, will finish converting all other images soon resulting in faster loading times.
  • Registered users can now track sent private messages again, I had it disabled.
  • Website links are now view-able on member profiles, it was previously disabled to prevent abuse.
hello all how you all doing
(08-19-2016, 09:31 AM)ssb Wrote: hello all how you all doing

Playing a little bit of Old School Runescape at the moment and watching TV.
ok cool. i on my forun it bring now
(08-19-2016, 09:35 AM)ssb Wrote: ok cool. i on my forun it bring now

Did you finally figure out what you were having trouble with? Good luck with your forum.
Hey everyone. Thanks for the invitation to the site Wage, I'm already liking what I see from the community you have here! If anyone wants to connect with me my Twitter is @SmurfyJCK