Welcome, Guest Login Register

Community Lounge
Pinned Thread
(07-26-2016, 02:49 AM)PuggyDreamy Wrote: Huh, she played again this morning and everything was unlocked.
Except the weapon attachments and camos, at least there's something she can unlock.

(Also anything unlockable after level 41 seems to still be locked.)
I know a good modder (hgmplays) but he doesn't have COD4. Besides, that game is unplayable in GMT morning, there isn't ever a single legitimate lobby. Even World at War is better (only just).

~Pug

Ground war always has the most players on Xbox 360 so check that. Her/your last resort could be just to make another account and start over.
I'm on PS3, I expect it will be similar but theres less players (no actual count is shown, but I'd estimate about 1500-4000 total.)

The least amount of players I saw at once was like 326 on PS3 WAW about a month ago or so I didn't feel great when I saw how low it was. Though I actually managed to play War and Team Tactical SnD on WAW about 2 weeks ago too. ~pug
101Gamers - Where pixels become discussions
(07-26-2016, 02:59 AM)PuggyDreamy Wrote: I'm on PS3, I expect it will be similar but theres less players (no actual count is shown, but I'd estimate about 1500-4000 total.)

The least amount of players I saw at once was like 326 on PS3 WAW about a month ago or so I didn't feel great when I saw how low it was. Though I actually managed to play War and Team Tactical SnD on WAW about 2 weeks ago too. ~pug

No actual count is shown? That's stupid considering it's shown on 360. Have you tried playing MW3? It's one of my favorite call of duty games.
I played COD3-AW actually on the PS3.
MW3 was good for infected and a few other things but I think 4 and WAW were
the best ones to me. WAW especially lol.

Black Ops 1 was the first one I played.
(07-26-2016, 03:08 AM)PuggyDreamy Wrote: I played COD3-AW actually on the PS3.
MW3 was good for infected and a few other things but I think 4 and WAW were
the best ones to me. WAW especially lol.

Black Ops 1 was the first one I played.

Yea CoD4 was the game that put the Call of Duty franchise on the map after all.
I wonder who will get post 2000, this is post 1994, I just had a quick look at the statistics.
Really happy I came back here actually because it's came along really nice.

Heehee yeah COD4 introduced the standard format, and was probably the best format actually. No excess killstreaks or camo etc.
~pug
(07-26-2016, 04:07 AM)PuggyDreamy Wrote: I wonder who will get post 2000, this is post 1994, I just had a quick look at the statistics.
Really happy I came back here actually because it's came along really nice.

Heehee yeah COD4 introduced the standard format, and was probably the best format actually. No excess killstreaks or camo etc.
~pug

Technically we've already passed 2K I just deleted a few threads and posts since they were LQ and held no value.
I don't actually go by IDs myself because if a post is deleted it means it isn't worth counting obviously :P

Anyway less talk about numbers, let's maybe talk about... Windows XP? Who rememebers the classic days of XP, that was my first and all time favourite OS. If it was a person I might want to date him/her/it because despite its flaws it's so lovable <3 ~pug
Windows 95 was my first operating system but Windows XP will always be one of the best definitely when you're dealing with low-end hardware.
I like simplicity too. I was able to use it at a really young age and loved it. Plus yeah, compatibility and performance is really good I could probably run it at a good speed on a slice of toast or something.

Also 2000 posts now.