Welcome, Guest Login Register

Community Lounge
Pinned Thread
omgosh!!! I'm getting a new i7, 16 gb of ram, and 1TB hardrive computer this Christmas!! yay!
Owner of Isaac's Logo service/I-Logos
Send me
A PM!

(12-11-2016, 09:13 AM)GamesWithIsaac Wrote: omgosh!!! I'm getting a new i7, 16 gb of ram, and 1TB hardrive computer this Christmas!! yay!

That's intel right? Congratulations that's a really good deal.
Looks like we've started a new year ladies and gentlemen.
yep..
This year it'll change .
The contract with Photoshop and Clemson has expired so I cannot get Photoshop anymore..
My dad works with Clemson so we get some perks.
Send me
A PM!

Nice work on the theme! Looks like I'm back for a while, because I forgot all about this site until this morning, somehow.
Also, if anyone's looking for a good MyBB theme, I can recommend NetPen, I'm using it on the new TotalTopic board, and it just feels natural to use.
101Gamers - Where pixels become discussions
Quote:Nice work on the theme! Looks like I'm back for a while, because I forgot all about this site until this morning, somehow.

Thanks. It's a nice change that I've been wanting to do for a while now.
Hehe, you sure know how to make a light theme, what is it like to use on a mobile device?
101Gamers - Where pixels become discussions
(01-07-2017, 01:54 PM)PuggyDreamy Wrote: Hehe, you sure know how to make a light theme, what is it like to use on a mobile device?

It's not exactly mobile friendly but you can certainly use it on mobile if you really wanted.
If any of you experienced any brief downtime it's because our host was migrating servers. All good now!
awesome! nice. We have a ico now!
Send me
A PM!